[OpenLayers-Users] Show only one feature of the WFS

Alextave andrea.alri90 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 02:55:05 PDT 2013

Well thank you for your advice, I managed to solve the problem. I use an
FeatureId filter in this way:

  var Parametri_WFSAltroN=new Object();
  Parametri_WFSAltroN.url="http://localhost:8080/services/WFSbabDB";
  Parametri_WFSAltroN.featureType="AltroN";
  Parametri_WFSAltroN.featureNS="http://www.deegree.org/app";
  Parametri_WFSAltroN.featurePrefix="app";
  Parametri_WFSAltroN.geometryName="Forma";
  Parametri_WFSAltroN.outputFormat="GML2";
  Parametri_WFSAltroN.filter=new OpenLayers.Filter.FeatureId({
                               fids: ["APP_ALTRON_Giardini di Sennacherib"]
                             });

  var WFSAltroN=new OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS.v1_1_0(Parametri_WFSAltroN);

  var LayerWFSAltroN=new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("WFSSB", {
    strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.Fixed()],
    protocol: WFSAltroN,
  });

In the creation of LayerWFSAltroN the strategies must not be BBOX() because
it makes conflict with the FeatureId filter, although I don't know why.

Thanks so much again!
Andrea