[OpenLayers-Users] Problems with measurements and getfeatureinfo

FNK pablo.fnk.foncas at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 00:47:26 PDT 2013

I have the autoActivate as true because I want working at the same time
"dragpan" and "popup" controlers, however, I've changed it now because as
you said maybe the popup won't activate again if the user select another
tool.

I activate in the loading the dragpan tool:

Then every time that the user clicks over dragpan button the dragpan is
activated and the popup too:

However, It's still not working. Do you have another idea about the problem?