[OpenLayers-Users] geosjon format with epsg other than 4326

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Fri Oct 11 08:09:55 PDT 2013

Hi,
Sometimes I receive geojson from a wps service in different projection
than 4326. I manage it like this for example
geojson_format = new OpenLayers.Format.GeoJSON({'internalProjection':
map.getProjectionObject(),'externalProjection': new
OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:32198")});

It works but 32198 is hardcoded, and I don't know when the epsg will be
different.

I read that if different than 4326, the geojson should have a crs tag as
defined here
http://geojson.org/geojson-spec.html#named-crs

Someone has defined a new OpenLayers.Format.GeoJSON that can read this tag
and set the externalProjection code?

thanks
steve