[OpenLayers-Users] IE9 WMS layer problem

David Alda Fernandez de Lezea dalda at hazi.es
Thu Oct 17 06:05:20 PDT 2013

Hi there,

I'm facing some strange behaviour regarding IE9 web browser and an app we developed a couple of years ago. It works fine for IE8 and IE7, but I don't really know why it doesn't work porperly with IE9. The thing is that I load a WMS.Post layer with an external SLD into my map. The features I want to mark appear correctly but the rest of the space left is shown in black with some kind of opacity. I'm using Openlayers 2.9, I know it's an old version but there are no plans of migrating it in a short term so I've got to solve this.

As you can see in the image below there some provinces coloured, but the rest of the map it's shown in black... any ideas what would happening?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/rdzx.png/

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

David Alda Fernández de Lezea

UNIDAD DE EMPRENDIMIENTO Y DESARROLLO RURAL

Area de Sistemas de Información Geográfica, Planificación Territorial y Forestal

Granja Modelo s/n

01192 Arkaute Araba
T 627923170 F 945 003 290

dalda at hazi.es <blocked::mailto:correo_electronico at hazi.es>  | www.hazi.es <blocked::http://www.hazi.es/>

<blocked::http://www.hazi.es/>

Mezu hau pertsonala eta isilpekoa da eta baimenik gabeko erabilera debekatua dago legalki. Jasotzailea ez bazara ezabatu mezua, bidali eta kontserbatu gabe.

Este mensaje es personal y confidencial y su uso no autorizado está prohibido legalmente. Si usted no es el destinatario, proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo.

This message is personal and confidential, unauthorised use is legally prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, delete it without resending or backing it.