[OpenLayers-Users] FW: Google Basemap legal question.

Bryan Salsieder BSalsieder at cobbengr.com
Wed Oct 23 09:34:52 PDT 2013

I know this is an older issue, but I could not find an answer that
sufficed.  We are developing an application that uses OpenLayers but is
hidden behind a pay gate.  Since we plan to charge money for this
service, is it still legal to use the Google and/or Bing layers or is
that outside of their ToS?  The client would prefer to see a Google Map
base map, but could be persuaded otherwise if I can cite ToS conflicts.
Thank you.

Bryan