[OpenLayers-Users] Free satellital images

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 09:41:52 PDT 2013

AFAIK the Nasa Blue Marbel imagery is in the public domain.
If you are willing to setup your own tile server you can download it
(there are some pretty good howtos out there)
otherwise you can google for Blue Marbel wms service or so

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 7:32 PM, Gaston Lucero <gaston.lucerom at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, in my company we need to use satellital images in our maps, there are
> free services to use for commercial purpose?
> Thanks

Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Nairobi - Kenya
Mobile : +254 702978914

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>