[OpenLayers-Users] GPX-file from external location - layer/tracknot visible

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Mon Sep 2 10:50:41 PDT 2013

Hi,

The projection attribute holds the projection of the data.

// Add the Layer with the GPX Track
var layerGPS = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("GPX-Track", {
          strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.Fixed()],
          protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.HTTP({
              url: "gpx_uploaded/20130825.gpx",
              format: new OpenLayers.Format.GPX()
          }),
          style: {fillColor: "darkred", strokeColor: "red", strokeWidth: 5,
strokeOpacity: 0.5, pointRadius: 5},
          projection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326")
  });
map.addLayer(layerGPS);

Arnd