[OpenLayers-Users] SLDSelect doesn't highlight my layers

emrecio emreciolopez at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 01:51:39 PDT 2013

Hi Everyone

I have been working on this example to highlight features :
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/SLDSelect.html and it works perfect, but
when I try to add a simple WMS layer called "PUNTOS" (a point layer, SRS
EPSG:4326) that I have on GeoServer, the SLDSelect doesn't highlight the
features on my layer. With the SLDSelect.html layer works fine
(topp:tasmania_roads, topp:tasmania_water_bodies, topp:tasmania_cities).

When I select one of the features of "PUNTOS", my Geoserver returns a GIF
image of the feature with the standard style (non highlighted)

I have add the "PUNTOS" layer to the map with the same options than the
"Tasmania" layers.
 I think that the problem must be in the configuration of the layer on
GeoServer, or in the SLD style of "PUNTOS" layer.

Using: PostGIS,Geoserver,Apache,Chrome.

Any suggestions???