[OpenLayers-Users] Testing OpenLayers with selenium?

Kris Geusebroek kgeusebroek at xebia.com
Thu Sep 12 00:10:16 PDT 2013

Hi all,

A colleague of mine wants to test a openlayersbased application and was trying out selenium. This wasn't working because events we're not handled correctly either by selenium or open layers.
Does anybody of you have tried this same setup or are you using other tools to test your applications?

I'm aware of the testing code in the project itself so I pointed that out to my colleague, but there might be other options or someone who knows how to fix the selenium combo

Thanks in advance

Kris

Met vriendelijke groet, Kind regards,

Kristiaan Geusebroek
Consultant

[cid:image005.jpg at 01CAD62A.CDCB6570][cid:image006.png at 01CAD62A.CDCB6570]

Email: kgeusebroek at xebia.com<mailto:kgeusebroek at xebia.com>
Tel: +31 (0)35 538 1921
Fax: +31 (0)35 538 1922
Mobiel: +31 (0)6 3069 7223