[OpenLayers-Users] WCSDiscoverCoverage

Valentin Rusiechi valentinrusiechi at suremptec.com.ar
Thu Sep 12 07:55:41 PDT 2013

Bart, i cloned that describeCoverage branch of OpenLayers and i made some
real tests.
I know its difficult to test this kind of service cause there's no much
availability of public servers so i made it with some of our own.
So, it works great with the supported versions (1.0.0 and  1.1.0)

I will put this answer on the github issue.

Really thanks for the work, regards.

Valentin

--
Valentín Rusiechi