[OpenLayers-Users] Openlayers Mobile Vector Layer Issue

Kristen K. krisk82 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 13 12:55:17 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am trying to adapt my web application from the regular Openlayers Library to the OL Mobile Library. I am having trouble getting my vector layer to display. Here are the URLs:

http://kammapper.xen.prgmr.com/revamp/mobile2.html (mobile version)

http://kammapper.xen.prgmr.com/revamp/input.html (regular version)

Right now I am just trying to get the vectors to overlay in mobile version---then I will add the select control, etc.

Examples aren't too much help and I can't find any helpful documentation (tutorial to adapt regular OL to OL mobile). Was wondering if someone would chime in.

Thanks in advance!

Kristen