[OpenLayers-Users] Probem on OpenLayers WFS

Laura Kauria lacation at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 02:40:38 PDT 2013

Good luck with the Proxy problem. I had to to fight with it for over two
weeks so I really hope you get it faster correct on your server! The
instructions about needing and building up a proxy host aren't that clear
at the moment.

I could easily manage to copy-paste the proxy.php to my server, but adding
the right domains and ports weren't anymore that casual. After adding the
proxy.php I had to do some changes on server management that my webserver
actually reads the .php file.

Laura