[OpenLayers-Users] Recomnmended GIS Geoserver hosting companies

Casper Span info at spatially-oriented.com
Wed Sep 18 11:07:16 PDT 2013

Well, it really depends on what You want/need. I've yet to find a
webhost that has geoserver or even postgis installed.

So either You should get a vps, or live with half solutions. (like not
serving any his data through wms/wfs, but through geojson and such.

My advice: get a vps that has a propper backup schedule and get it to
work exactly according to your specs.