[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Marker icon css properties

Mark Prins mc.prins at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 08:42:46 PDT 2013

2013/9/26 Jan Hartmann <j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl>:
> How do I access the css properties of an image, defined as an icon in an
> OpenLayers.Marker item?

In your map there may not actually be a DOM image, this depends on the
renderer. eg. when using SVG renderer it will be an <image> element as
part of a larger SVG document, HTML rules don't apply there in most
browsers, if you really wan't this to work you'd need to use a DOM
renderer only.

> I would like to et the marker show all kind of
> transition effects, as described for example in:
>
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/Guide/CSS/Using_CSS_transitions
>
> Jan

Disclaimer;
This message is just a reflection of what I thought at the time of
sending. The message may contain information that is not intended for
you or that you don't understand.