[OpenLayers-Users] WPSExecute with a WFS reference using filter

Alexandre Dubé adube at mapgears.com
Wed Aug 27 07:08:31 PDT 2014

Hi list,

   I would like to know if the WPSExecute format support references to a
WFS query with a filter, something like the attached file (I manually
created).  I'm using the WPSClient object, which is simple to use, and
I'm currently overriding the WPSProcess 'setInputData' method in order
to support having a OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS.v1 object defined as the
'data' parameter value, which sets the input.reference accordingly as such:

         input.reference = {

             mimeType: "text/xml; subtype=wfs-collection/1.0",

             href: data.url,

             method: "POST",

             body: {

                 wfs: {

                     version: "1.0.0",

                     outputFormat: "GML2",

                     featureType: data.featureType

         if (data instanceof OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS.v1_1_0) {

             input.reference.mimeType = "text/xml; subtype=wfs-collection/1.1";

             input.reference.body.wfs.version = "1.1.0";

         }

   The above produces the <wfs:GetFeature> with a single <wfs:Query>
node.  What I need to figure out is how use the filters that are set in
the protocol to produce the <ogc:Filter> to add to the query node.  Does
OpenLayers support that ?  Any hint ?

   I'm using OpenLayers latest version from GitHub.

Thanks,

--
Alexandre Dubé
T: +1 418-696-5056 #203