[OpenLayers-Users] Enable/Disable state for Toolbar buttons?

Martin Davis mtnclimb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 09:46:34 PST 2014

We're wanting to have a Disabled state for some Buttons on a Toolbar, in
order to indicate to the user that some tools are not currently available.

It appears that this is not supported by the current OL2 code?  There was a
thread about this waaay back in 2007:

http://osdir.com/ml/openlayers-users-gis/2007-11/msg00373.html

Did anything ever come of this?  Does anyone have any suggestions or code
that might provide this functionality?

Otherwise, we may just roll up our sleeves and try and add this to a
extension to the Toolbar (and possibly Controls).