[OpenLayers-Users] Standard Operating Procedure for QuadKey based tiles in OL 2.13?

Jeff Heard jefferson.r.heard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 14:37:52 PST 2014

I was looking at some layers that are available in Azure's data cloud.
 They are naturally based on using QuadKeys instead of the Z/X/Y naming
scheme I'm used to from "slippy" style tile layers.  Is there a simple,
straightforward way to use these layers in OL?

I was thinking to use an XYZ layer with a getUrl helper function, but I
wanted to see if anyone's tackled this problem themselves before...

-- Jeff