[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers do not detect Proj4js

Juanma M. R. juanma.mr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 08:24:45 PST 2014

Hi again,

After a week working on another task I was able to come back to
reprojection in client side with proj4js.

You were right. I downloaded the proj4js 1.1 version and it wordked. It was
a matter of compatibility with OpenLayers 2.10.

Thank you very much for all the answers.

Cheers,

Juan Manuel Moreno Rivera.

Sección de Teledetección y SIG / Remote Sensing & GIS group

Instituto de Desarrollo Regional / Institute for Regional Development

Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha / University of Castilla-La Mancha

Tlf: +34 967599200 (Ext: 2623)
http://www.teledeteccionysig.es/