[OpenLayers-Users] REST and Login Tutorial

Carlo Di Michele bwt at buildware.com
Wed Feb 26 00:22:18 PST 2014

Hello to everybody,
I'm a very beginner and I'm looking for a tutorial that helps me to build
an HTML Authentication page with all the settings that Geoserver grants. I
understood that maybe I need to use REST. Where I can dig the REST
knowledge?

I have also found GeoPrisma that has samples that fits my needs but I'm not
familiar with php and it uses widgets with GeoExt. I wish to make a project
with my own UI without use GeoEXT. Is too complicate for a beginner to use
OL without Widgets or GeoExt?

Thank in advance for your help.

Carlo