[OpenLayers-Users] zombie layer

Jim White jbw2003 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 26 10:38:53 PST 2014

Hi,

I am using mapfish print, geoserver and tilecache to print my maps. I
serve tiles from tilecache in the browser, but get pdf images directly
from geoserver for printing. I do this by turning off tilecache layers
and turning on geoserver layers before print call and reverse after.

The problem I have is that some times this leaves a zombie image layer
on my browser map. After printing one layer is turned on that just stays
there, not zooming with the map anything.

What can I do to clean up my map and remove any layers stuck in the browser?

Thanks,
Jim
--
James B. White