[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayaers, GeoServer and GeoExplorer into my IDE (Aptana)

Carlo Di Michele bwt at buildware.com
Thu Feb 27 23:49:55 PST 2014

Hello to everybody,
I have installed GeoServer on my laptop and everything works properly. If I
launch the Geoexplorer from the dashboard everything works properly.

Now, to dig my knowledge, I'm trying to configure GeoExplorer in my IDE
Aptana but I don't know how to configure it (servers, path etc).
Unfortunately I couldn't find such kind of explanation into the local docs.

Mainly my problem is that, living in Congo, I have internet connections 1
or 2 (random) hours/day so I need to work Offline and, cause of NO
connection, I have a lot difficulties to search answer on web.

Someone knows if there is a tutorial that explains how to do it.

Regards
Carlo