[OpenLayers-Users] Vector or Image Layer not overlay a Base Layer

ar_gaeta riccardog79 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 07:20:45 PST 2014

Hi all,
I have a strange problem with my Openlayers project.
I have a complex webgis system composed by WFS layer, WMS layers and Image
layer. Is based both on MapServer and TinyOws.
It worked always good but since few weeks I'm not able to see some layers
overlying the base OSM layer and I don't understand what I've changed or
where the problem really is.
I'm not able to understand if there is a relation between the layers that I
can see, and the layers that remain "under" the base map, it seems to be
casual.
Anyway the layer is correctly loaded, because if I zoom out/in on the map,
or if I move the layer among his menu (I'm using GeoExt) I can see it on the
map.
I post to you some screenshot so you can maybe better understand what's
going on.
The map is on epsg:900913.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5098179/1-first_activating-nothing_show.png>
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5098179/2-moving_up_the_layer_in_menu.png>
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5098179/3-now_layer_is_showing.png>

If you need more details ask me, maybe I've forgotten something important.
Thanks everyone for your support, hope it can be solved in some way...!

Platform/libraries details: Openlayers 2.13, GeoExt 1.1, Ext 3.4, JQuery
1.10...
Maybe there is something in conflict...