[OpenLayers-Users] Vector or Image Layer not overlay / underneath a Base Layer

ar_gaeta riccardog79 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 03:32:56 PST 2014

SOLVED!
I don't know why, but the problem was the activation as GeoExt.Action of the
SelectControl in the toolbar items.
I mean these rows:

action = new GeoExt.Action({
                text: "",
                control: new OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature(
                        layers_to_select,
                                {clickout: true, toggle: false,
                                multiple: false, hover: false}
                ),
                map: map, pressed: true,
                // button options:
                toggleGroup: "controls", tooltip: "select feature"
                // check item options:
                ,enableToggle: true ,checked: true ,xtype:'tbbutton',
cls:'x-btn-icon'
                ,icon:'/common/icons/toolbar_icons/cselect.png',
scale:'medium'
                ,hidden:true
        });
        actions["select"] = action;
        toolbarItems.push(action);

When I don't add this action to the toolbar, this mess up all the system.
Very awful, but true.
Now it works, even if I didn't like this ...bug?

If someone have some idea and could better told me was happended it is
welcome.

Thanks anyway,
Riccardo