[OpenLayers-Users] POST proxy problem

Mark Prins mc.prins at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 09:06:08 PST 2014

I'm not famliar with geonode or django. In general I would try to:
- turn on verbose logging in the proxy and the server and check the logfiles
- optionaly run a network/tcp-ip packet monitor eg wireshark
- try to connect to the WPS with a different client, eg. qgis (both
through the proxy and directly)

I don't think it's a whitelist problem as the decribe and capabilities
requests (probably using GET) are working and would need to use the
proxy as well.

--
Disclaimer;
This message is just a reflection of what I thought at the time of