[OpenLayers-Users] How can I build a form for Querying a Layer?

KhunSanAung khunsanaung.gis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 03:57:37 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I'd like to build an map HTML page where I will have a list box populated
by the feature name from a specific layer. The list should automatically
come from the layer.
example the layer is USA State and  the name of each state are in the list
box.

When user select an item from the listbox, the map will zoom to that
feature.
example when user select 'California'  from the list box, the map will
automatically zoom to 'California' state.

Could someone please guide me how can I do it?

Thank you very much in advance for any idea.

--
Have a nice day!
--

*Mr. Khun San Aung*