[OpenLayers-Users] Display only a specific area in the map

Dean Canlas d.canlas07 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 01:03:05 PDT 2014

Hi OpenLayers Users,

I've been customizing the Fix My Street platform for the two cities in my
country, just to test everything out in it and how it works and maybe
implement it for the whole country in the future. The two cities that will
be covered are where we are going to do our testing.

Right now, I'm already done with the minor customizations like the Admin
boundaries, the areas where a person could only report and other front-end
stuff. All of which was provided by the Fix My Street devs via their
Cobrand module.

Seeing that they us OpenLayers to display OpenStreetMap, I've been
searching in the mailing list and reading the documentation alot today,
especially on how I could display the only two cities that my Fix My Street
implementation covers. Kind of like what Fix My Street Brussels (
http://fixmystreet.irisnet.be/) did with their map.

Hope you guys could give me a speed bump on this task and point me to the
right direction on where to start. Thank you.

Best regards,
Dean Marty B. Canlas