[OpenLayers-Users] Display only a specific area in the map

Dean Canlas d.canlas07 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 22:29:32 PDT 2014

Actually read about that method already. I've seen it work with limiting
where the user could explore the map in one the examples. Is there a method
where I could set boundaries then pass those values to restrictedExtent? Or
I could do pass it directly already?

I'll be digging deeper on OL's documentation and FMS source code again.
I'll update you guys about it here. Some people may have the same question
in the future. Thanks. :)

Best regards,
Dean Marty B. Canlas