[OpenLayers-Users] Render endpoints on linestring like points?

Martin Davis mtnclimb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 09:26:37 PDT 2014

It would be nice if the OpenLayers styling subsystem had a capability
similar to GeoServer's SLD Geometry Transformation capability:

http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/styling/sld-extensions/geometry-transformations.html#geometry-transformations

But I don't know of such a feature.  Maybe there is some way to have a
"view layer" which contains line end points styled the way you need, and
kept in synch with the underlying geometry somehow?