[OpenLayers-Users] POST not implemented

pablo zader pzader at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 21:28:13 PDT 2014

Hi Phil
I'm using the OpenGeo suite with GeoExplorer as client.  In the file
composer.html is setting   proxy: "../proxy/?url=" and works well. I can
also make DescribeProcess queries using GET method but when I do an EXECUTE
request using POST method is not working.
if I change proxy settings to some of these /proxy/proxy.cgi?url=xxxx or
/proxy.cgi?url=xxxx stop operating the query using GET DescribeProcess.

Thanks in advanced

P.

> That URL looks malformed. What is the proxyHost setting you are using in
> OL? What looks odd to me is the /proxy/?url=xxxx
> Looks like it should be something like:
> /proxy/proxy.cgi?url=xxxx
> or /proxy.cgi?url=xxxx
>

> Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
> If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
> Do not copy or disclose the contents.

*Pablo J. Zader*
*Lic. en Cs. de la Computación*
*CONAE *

*pablo.zader at gmail.com <pablo.zader at gmail.com>*

*"Los Grandes Hombres hablan sobre ideas... Los Hombres Promedio hablan
sobre cosas... Los Hombres Pequeños hablan.. de otros Hombres.*
*del libro Matemática estas ahi? A. Paenza "*