[OpenLayers-Users] remove selected feature

Sven Schroeter schroeter at netgis.de
Tue Nov 18 08:07:52 PST 2014

Hi,

just switched from OL 2.12 to 2.13.

in my edit client (2.12.) I used this function to remove a single selected
feature on a vector layer:

mod_edit_layer.removeFeatures(modifyControl.feature);

now (using 2.13) I added a select Control, and the modifyControl looks like
this:

//Select Control
selectControl = new OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature([mod_edit_layer]);

//Control Edit
modifyControl = new OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature(
		mod_edit_layer, {
		standalone: true,
		displayClass : "olControlModifyFeature",
		title : "Objekte bearbeiten"
});

If I try to remove a single Feature after selected it, it does not work:

mod_edit_layer.removeFeatures(modifyControl.feature);

The selected feature is removed, but some vectors keep left that are no
longer selectable.
I also tried it with destroyFeatures and refresh, but no way...

Any idea?

Sven