[OpenLayers-Users] client wcs

pablo zader pzader at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 17:20:21 PDT 2014

Hi list,
I have several questions about how to use the classes provided openlayers
to create a WCS client. I need to select an image from a list provided by
GetCapabilities and then click allow to download. Suppose for the moment
that the layers are raster.

Question 1:
how to use this class OpenLayers.Format.WCSDescribeCoverage()  to make a
 describeCoverage?

Question 2:
I can use the class OpenLayers.Format.WCSGetCoverage() to make getcoverage?
How to make the file to be downloaded automatically when I invoke this
class?

Question 3:
The class OpenLayers.Format.WCSDescribeCoverage/v1_0_0 contain the property
"*Readers": * As this property is invoked and that is it helpful?

Thanks in advanced

Pablo