[OpenLayers-Users] draw lines with direction arrows

Pedro Costa pedrocostaarma at sapo.pt
Fri Sep 12 07:03:06 PDT 2014

Hi Bart,

Thanks. I'm trying like that:

var style_arrows = new OpenLayers.StyleMap({
                         'default': OpenLayers.Util.extend({
                             orientation: true
                         }, OpenLayers.Feature.Vector.style['default']),
                         'temporary': OpenLayers.Util.extend({
                             orientation: true
                         }, OpenLayers.Feature.Vector.style['temporary'])

                     });

var test = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("test", {
                                         strategies         : [new
OpenLayers.Strategy.BBOX()],
                                         renderers: ['SVGExtended',
'VMLExtended', 'CanvasExtended'],
                                         styleMap         : style_arrows,
                                         isBaseLayer         : false,
                                         visibility         : false,
                                         protocol         : wfs
                     });

But I get 'browserNotSupported'  with no clue on firebug....