[OpenLayers-Users] Too many layers?

Martin Davis mtnclimb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 10:49:21 PDT 2014

This can be done by creating a new LayerSwitcher control which supports
grouping of layers.  This isn't too hard to do, if you have sufficient JS
and HTML coding abilty.

There's an open pull request for a new LayerSwitcherGroups control that
apparently does this:

https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/pull/12/