[OpenLayers-Users] Like query with "singleChar" does not work correctly in OpenLayers.StyleMap

joaorodr84 joaorodr84 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 11:30:19 PDT 2015

Hello Ruff Thomas.

As you can see in the example, I use only one rule:

                /* Filter */
                var filter = new OpenLayers.Filter.Comparison({
                    property: 'STATE_NAME',
                    type: OpenLayers.Filter.Comparison.LIKE,
                    value: '.....'
                });
                var wmsFilter = filter.clone();
                filter.value = filter.value.replace(/\*/g, '!*');
                /* Rule */
                var rule = new OpenLayers.Rule({
                    filter: filter,
                    symbolizer: {}
                });

I don't think this would be the problem, but please explain your point a
little better.

Thanks a lot

João