[OpenLayers-Users] source of an event in openlayers3

Andy Colson andy at squeakycode.net
Fri Jun 26 08:40:41 PDT 2015

On 06/26/2015 01:24 AM, Bart van den Eijnden wrote:
> Hey Dave,
>
> this list is for OpenLayers 2 only. You can post to stackoverflow with the ‘openlayers-3’ tag or use the ol3-dev Google Group for more developer focussed questions.

As an OL2 user, who would eventually like to use OL3, I'd like to officially open this mailing list to OL3.

ol3-Dev doesnt want users, they want you to use StackOverflow.  StackOverflow doesnt want you to use them, they want you to use gis.stackexchange.com.

Neither of which I have an account for, nor do I want one.  I like this mailing list.

I'm not a dev, or a person in charge, or an elected official, but I here by declare this mailing list open for OL3!

-Andy