[OpenLayers-Users] How to make OpenLayers.Control.DragPan persist?

joaorodr84 joaorodr84 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 17:36:45 PDT 2015

I want to use controls like DrawFeature and SelectFeature, but while these
controls are active, I want to have a way to drag the map, using DragPan
control.

For example, I am selecting features. I select the first, the I would have
to pan the map in order to select the 2nd feature (not unselecting the 1st
one).

Is it possible to make DragPan work as some kind of background control, that
would always be active, even when using other controls?

Thanks