[OpenLayers-Users] WMTS using OpenLayers.

Jude Mwenda jude at afrigeo.co.ke
Tue Sep 8 14:15:14 PDT 2015

Hey,

I am having an issue where I am trying to load a WMTS feed using Openlayers
and seem not to be getting good results. For ArcGis services this seems to
go through but not GeoServer's WMTS services. The code is as shown below. I
keep getting a javascript error

TypeError: Argument 2 of CanvasRenderingContext2D.putImageData is not
a finite floating-point value.

The code I am using is shown below. Regardless of changing the projection
the error remains the same. Please advise. Raw Gist here
<https://gist.githubusercontent.com/jmwenda/bcf9e1d7beff2ae1bdba/raw/d4852030ea67c9f4124562216bb42baf6b2a4301/gistfile1.txt>

Regards