[OpenLayers-Users] Uncaught TypeError: this.g.slice is not a function

Nicholas Efremov-Kendall n.e.kendall at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 10:39:13 PST 2016

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place for a question like this, but I
posted this in the Drupal OpenLayers Issue queue and didn't get a response.

I'm trying to use custom markers with a drupal openlayers applications, and
I get this js error: Uncaught TypeError: this.g.slice is not a function and
no markers. I googled this error and only found my own post, so I wanted to
punt this to a wider audience.

Any ideas? Apologize is this isn't the right venue.