[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers 2 Prevent redraw of specific layer

Bennos benjaminpreisig at gmx.at
Tue Oct 3 01:03:45 PDT 2017

Hi,I`ve already posted this question on  GIS.SE
<https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/256912/openlayers-2-prevent-redraw-of-specific-layer>
and because i did not receive any answers or hints I am trying it here.In a
map with multiple layers I have one WMS-Layer I do not want to redraw on
normal map-interaction (zoom, pan). I want to initiate the redraw after a
XMLHttpRequest. How can I prevent the redraw for pan/zoom?I was trying to
remove the refresh-listener from the layer, but this has no effect. (I am
not sure if this is useful in this context)Looking into the source I have
found the OpenLayers.Map.moveTo() function. Is there a way to configure the
layer, to be excepted in the moveTo()?

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/OpenLayers-Users-f3910695.html