[OSGeo BC] OSGeo BC Chapter meeting **postponed to next fiscal**

Dave Patton davep at confluence.org
Fri Feb 22 21:03:52 EST 2008

Frame, Robert wrote:
> Hi again,
>    A large number of the Victoria chapter members are unavailable for
> this meeting due to sizeable government year-end workloads. Therefore
> we've decided to postpone the meeting to the fiscal new year.

This needs to be on the agenda for the next chapter meeting.

I disagree with the notion that meetings can be postponed
without discussion and voting by chapter members (unless
of course the chapter membership votes to confer that
capability to the chapter's executive).

--
Dave Patton

System Developer