[OSGeo BC] OSGeo BC - Renewed Call for Action and Participation

Kyle, Martin MartinKyle at SierraSystems.com
Mon Jun 23 14:43:02 EDT 2008

Thanks Dave:

We'll be happy to add that item to the agenda. Seeing as you will not be
able to participate, feel free to send me any specifics about the agenda
item.

I think we will look very briefly (e.g. 5-10 minutes) at the procedure
for announcing a meeting, getting involvement coordinated, and how to
handle contingencies; we will document that and post them to the
wiki...so if you have any ideas pass them along either to the list or to
myself.

Any other chapter business agenda items from anyone? We will try to keep
all the chapter formalities to 20 minutes unless there is a burning
need. After all, we probably just want the pizza, a couple presentations
that might improve how we do our work and an isolated LAN ;-)

Martin