[OSGeo BC] Next Chapter Meeting

Kyle, Martin MartinKyle at SierraSystems.com
Wed Oct 22 14:39:02 EDT 2008

Hi Tyler:

If you like I can put your request over to SFU-Geography where there
might be interest. We would still need to line up some speakers.

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: osgeo-bc-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:osgeo-bc-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Tyler Mitchell
(OSGeo)
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 10:46 AM
To: OSGeo Local Chapter, British Columbia, Canada
Subject: Re: [OSGeo BC] Next Chapter Meeting

Hi Max,
I'll volunteer to chair the next meeting, from Vancouver side.  Would
mid-November be good for others?  GIS Day happens to be Nov 19th -
perhaps we could line up a few speakers to do a talk at a local
university?

Any thoughts coming to mind?

Tyler

On 1-Oct-08, at 8:24 AM, Bottoni, Max wrote:

> Greetings All,
>
> Do we have a volunteer to chair the next OSGeo BC Chapter meeting?
>
> Thanks, Max.
>
> Max Bottoni | PMP
> Sierra Systems
>
> (T): 604-688-1371 (C): 604-818-4528 (F): 604-688-6482
> 1177 West Hastings Street, Suite 2500
> Vancouver, BC  V6E 2K3
>
> Management Consulting | Project Implementation | Managed Services
> website: www.SierraSystems.com
>

> ----Notice Regarding Confidentiality----
> This email, including any and all attachments, (this "Email") is
> intended only for the party to whom it is addressed and may contain
> information that is confidential or privileged. Sierra Systems
> Group Inc. and its affiliates accept no responsibility for any loss
> or damage suffered by any person resulting from any unauthorized
> use of or reliance upon this Email. If you are not the intended
> recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying
> or other use of this Email is prohibited. Please notify us of the
> error in communication by return email and destroy all copies of
> this Email. Thank you.

Tyler Mitchell
Executive Director
Open Source Geospatial Foundation