[OSGeo BC] Anyone going to FOSS4G?

Robert Volkwyn robert at cartoworld.com
Mon Sep 15 21:54:05 EDT 2008

Hi

I am a member of this group, though currently live in South Africa. I have
aspirations to return to Victoria if possible in the next year. I would
welcome the opportunity to meet up with any members of the group who are
coming to Cape Town.

Regards
Robert Volkwyn
http://cartoworld.com

2008/9/15 Skea, David ILMB:EX <David.Skea at gov.bc.ca>

>  Justin,
>            Bruce Tonkin from GeoBC will be attending.  You could ask
> him.
>
> dS.

Warm regards
Robert Volkwyn