[OSGeo BC] Chapter Meeting Update

Sampson, David David.Sampson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Thu Jul 23 14:01:22 EDT 2009

Hey Folks,

Just a head sup, I will no longer be attending the conference so I will
not be attending the meeting. however I have forwarded the information
to both a colleague taking my place and the Ottawa Chapter list in the
event they are interested in attending.

Good luck with the meeting and thanks for putting it together in the
first place.

Cheers

________________________________

	From: osgeo-bc-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:osgeo-bc-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Kyle, Martin
	Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 13:42
	To: OSGeo Local Chapter, British Columbia, Canada
	Subject: [OSGeo BC] Chapter Meeting Update

	FYI...

	I just sent this off to VanGIS UG list coordinator ...we'll see
if they get it. Note, the webex details for remote attendees

	===========================

	Hello VanGIS UG

	For those who may be interested, we are holding an OSGeo
(http://www.osgeo.org/) BC Chapter
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/British_Columbia_Chapter) meeting on Tuesday
July 28, 2009 from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM...just in advance of the GeoWeb
conference. The meeting is open to anyone that confirms and the location
is Sierra Systems Vancouver (1177 West Hastings Street, Suite 2500;
Blackcomb Room).

	The current agenda items include:

	1. PromoteGIS.org overview (Medhi B.)

	2. OpenStreetMap, Vancouver Island update (Sam V. - remote)

	3. OSGeo overviews or general Q&A (Tyler M.)

	And Pizza!...but we need numbers for food so please confirm your
attendance (First Name and Last Initial) here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/British_Columbia_Chapter_Meeting_2009-07-28
before Monday (July 27) end of business. Alternatively, you can just let
me know that you are going to attend in person and I will add you to the
wiki.

	For those who cannot make it in person, a Webex session will be
available; the details are posted to the wiki...note that the start time
of presentations for those not joining in person will likely be around
6:30.

	Cheers,

	Martin

	===========================

	H. Martin Kyle, CSSLP GISP | Principal
	Sierra Systems

	(T): 604-688-1371 (C): 778-384-5409 (F): 604-688-6482
	1177 West Hastings Street, Suite 2500
	Vancouver, BC V6E 2K3

	Management Consulting | Project Implementation | Managed
Services
	website: www.SierraSystems.com

	----Notice Regarding Confidentiality----
	This email, including any and all attachments, (this "Email") is
intended only for the party to whom it is addressed and may contain
information that is confidential or privileged. Sierra Systems Group
Inc. and its affiliates accept no responsibility for any loss or damage
suffered by any person resulting from any unauthorized use of or
reliance upon this Email. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or other use of this
Email is prohibited. Please notify us of the error in communication by
return email and destroy all copies of this Email. Thank you.