[OSGeo BC] Re: [Talk-ca] Vancouver Open Data New Layer

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 21:51:04 EDT 2010

Richard et all,

My appologies then, my message was a reqest for information.

Its OK if the data is not suitable, with the current OSM licence.
However, it is now clear that BOTH the Vancouver Data licence AND the
OpenStreetMap licence is also unclear. (as i also dont understand the
OSM licence, which is rather amusing) :-)

Unfortunatly, i am not a lawyer. So the only way that i can guage, is
on a responce from someone at the Vancouver, to indicate the current
status. This way, we can post this information on the wiki.

Sorry for the confusion.

Best,
Sam Vekemans

--