[OSGeo BC] Introducing gvSIG a powerful Open Source Desktop GIS -Free Online Live Seminar - Wednesday, October 27th at 10am- 11am PST

Wilczewski, Annika awilczewski at jibc.ca
Tue Oct 26 02:04:53 EDT 2010

Hi Kirsten,
Will this 'presentation' be available for download? I hope so.
If there is still space available please sign me up. Unfortunately, I'll have to leave part way through but if you don't mind, I'd love to sit in. This is an area I am eager to learn more about.

Annika Wilczewski
Justice Institute of BC
15 years GIS experience
I am an educator, so I want to learn more and promote Open GIS!

Thanks!
Annika