[osgeo4w-dev] upload access?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Mar 17 14:11:31 EDT 2008

andrea antonello wrote:
> I have two small questions.
>
> 1) the packages have to be tar.bz2 and containing for example
> /osgeo4w/bin/<my java stuff> or just /bin/<my java stuff> ?

Andrea,

Yes, they must be .tar.bz2.

They should have paths like /bin/..., not /osgeo4w/bin.

OSGeo4W may be installed in places other than c:\ so that should
not be assumed.

> 2) how can I access the site to do the upload of my packages? Do I
> have to ask for an access on buildbot.osgeo.org?

Yes.

If you let me know your osgeo userid, I'll create a corresponding
account on buildbot.osgeo.org and provide you with superuser access
to manage your package uploads.