[osgeo4w-dev] Grass packager?

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 05:09:30 EDT 2008

Hi, I was able to make java and udig work. To get the stuff in the
installer is really fast and painless. Great job to those who did it.

While I am waiting for the geotools and geoserver community to express
interest in joining, I am creating also a small JGrass udig-extentions
package. JGrass would love to link to GRASS and I wanted to know who
is maintaining the GRASS package currently and what type of GRASS it
is: native or cygwin? JGrass currently bases on the native 6.3rc5
windows build.

Would I be allowed to put in the installer also an alpha version of a
package or do they have to be over a certain level of maturity?

Thanks,
Andrea