[osgeo4w-dev] gdal_merge_mosaïc TIF

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Tue Oct 14 11:56:43 EDT 2008

Bonjour Fabienne,

The error "line is too long" is from CMD not gdal_merge. There are
simply too many characters in the variable %liste%. A work around is to
read the input files from a text file. E.g.

   cd /d c:\image
   dir /s/b *.tif > input-images.txt
   set opts= -co bigtiff=yes -co tfw=yes
   gdal_merge %opts% -o results.tif --optfile input-images.txt

Salut!

matt wilkie
Geographic Information,
Information Management and Technology,