[Live-demo] Re: [osgeo4w-dev] LiveDVD, Portable GIS, osgeo4w

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Oct 30 18:29:25 EDT 2008

Yes, it should be possible to put the files on the DVD.
We should look at the Helix live disc and how they do a split autorun
windows menu and a linux live on the same disc.
For the Osgeo4w or other windows installers we should probably put them
on a menu that autoloads when put into a running windows box.

http://www.e-fense.com/helix/

Alex